Saturday my friend Brenda came to my house and she painted beautiful flowers on my nails. We had al lot of fun :) It was also the first time I saw acryl and how that works in real life. She brought some 3D molds (don't know if that is the correct English word) and I played with it. It's not so simple but really funny to do. She also made some 3D acrylic flowers on my nails, not with a mold but by hand. I find is soooo good that she can do all this. She is just 13 years old :) I predict her a great future in nailart, sometimes I say to her that she should open a nailart studio it doesn't matter that she is only 13 years old.... does it?

As a base I'm wearing OPI DS Reflection see my previous blog for swatches. This is my left hand.

My entire left hand.

Both hands.


My right hand. Somehow I find it difficult to keep my right hand fingers "normal" while taking a picture with my left hand :)

I really love my nails thanks again Brenda, big kiss for you XXX
 
Top