My Dad, a Retired Master Chef, always said you eat with your eyes first... and I realize that the ambiance and presentation is paramount to me when I'm dining. Sure, the food has to be good to keep me coming back... but I must say, that if it looks as delightful as it tastes and the setting is ideal... well, count me in as a "regular".  Cee Cee's On The Corner is such a place where the food, the presentation and the ambiance is perfect and so it is a Joy to dine there.  What can beat a delightful lunch amid November Roses on the front Porch?  And Cee Cee's Roses look surreal, they are HUGE!  I'm a big fan of Roses... and good Food... and beautiful old Houses... and Vintage Lovelies... and Architectural Salvage... and fabulous Vignettes... and gorgeous Chandeliers... and friendly Proprietors... and DETAILS... so when I find a place that has it ALL, I'm in 7th Heaven.  Cee Cee has managed to have it all at her place and the atmosphere and hospitality is such that you feel as though you just went for a meal at a good Friend's Home that cooked it especially for you.  AND you can go Shopping while there... because yes, many of the fabulous Vintage items throughout the Restaurant are for Sale... AND there's a little Shop below Cee Cee's Studio that always has great Found Treasures waiting to be discovered by YOU!  Well... that's if I don't beat you to them!? *wink* Even the Powder Room will take your breath away... there are lovely Vignettes everywhere.  On the particular day I dined there I had the "Daily Special" of Grilled Chicken Pitas with a cup of home-made Soup AND fresh Fruit Salad AND Raspberry Lemonade AND Rose Petal Cake!  *SO Good and a GREAT price for an entree, soup, salad, drink & dessert!!!* The colorful little Finch kept eyeballing me during the entire meal, perched on the climbing Roses, he SO wanted me to share. *wink* So, sit down my Friends on a beautiful warm Winter afternoon in the Desert... amid gigantic November Roses... and delight all of your senses... perhaps we'll see each other there... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top