Our Post Numero Tres of this month's Melrose Crawl now takes us to one of my fav fashion Boutiques in the Valley, Frilly Frocks, one of the only places in town that carries the Magnolia Pearl line so I can get my Magnolia Pearl "fix" and lust after some of the newest fashions in Robin's line. *swoon* They also carry some other amazing Designers, such as Rare Earth Designs, who specialize in Nouveau Bohemian Chic and Free Spirited Gypsy Gal fashion sensibilities... the Vintage Lace and Crochet creations are a favorite of mine and are on my Santa's 'Wish List'... if it's "All In The Details" for you, well you would appreciate the clothing offered here!  And a side Note: If you're a BMW such as myself, they have it in OUR size... and that is a refreshing change for those of us who remain devout Fashionistas but have moved beyond a size 6! *wink*  Honestly, if I could swap out an entire wardrobe I'm bored with... with something else... I'd be in 7th Heaven if I could replace it with all of this. The Designers and Shop Gals are true Gems and you'll feel right at Home with the Hospitality offered in your shopping experience.   I mean, who doesn't like to look and feel fabulous, right!?!?!?!?  At any size... A BMW Hug to you all... Dawn... The Bohemian

 Fashions fade, style is eternal. - Yves Saint Laurent

 To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail. - Giorgio Armani
 
Top