As we move to the Parisian, Pastel and Shabby Chic style vignettes of Melrose Vintage we can nourish our ultra-Feminine appetites for all things pretty, ornate, in shades that ooze Femininity and would be banished from any Man Cave. *LOL*  That French inspired Bedroom vignette with columns and fabulous matching Vintage dainty bedside tables just stopped me dead in my tracks!!! *Gasp*  Yes, it was major lustfest going on... I would feel like Marie Antoinette languishing in the likes of that style of Boudoir! *le contented sigh* The tables still beautiful in their imperfect state of shabulousness.   The other Bedroom vignette is fit for a Princess... not a drop of testosterone in that Boudoir space! *wink*  But for the single Gal who wants the ultimate in Femininity in her Boudoir and it can be ALL about her... it's pretty close to perfection don't you think? *Smiles*  I just thought of fluffy clouds and Angels encircling such a space... very pretty... even though I seriously doubt my Boudoir will ever mirror such a style, it was still delightful to behold and appreciate.  The Architectural Salvage was magnificent... Gingerbread Victorian details and fabulous Old Doors made into cabinets... now The Man can actually SEE something that is very close to a vision I've had for ages and tried to explain to him about utilizing some of my Old Salvage Door stash into custom cabinets! *Smiles*  So imagine my delight at seeing what I've been envisioning actually manifested into a reality... and being able to finally capture it on film!!!  The Man's favorite Hobby is custom woodworking, he's very good at it and if he can SEE it, he can create it... so I'm really jazzed about showing him their version of my vision! *wink*   I was also able to get  my "fix" of Cath Kidston products... her designs, palette and fabrics are always so fresh and fun.   And the array of shabulous Fabrics by famous Designers... the custom slipcovered furniture and custom pillows... linens and candles... well... it's everything a Gal needs to pamper herself, indulge all her senses and feel Womanly... and if a Man is wise that is just how he will want her to feel *wink*... HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS!!!... Dawn... The Bohemian


Home isn't always about a house. Sometimes its just where our loved ones are. - Rachel Ashwell
 
Top