These are the last of the tour of "Not Too Shabby" in Phoenix and we'll be doing "The Melrose Crawl" again tonight, so I'll be "scheduling" this Post to hit sometime tomorrow... isn't technology grand!?!  I may be Tech Challenged... but I sure am enjoying the education of learning how to maneuver through cyberspace on this new Blog Adventure!  I'll have camera at the ready to capture more fabulous eye candy... as my lust of the eye can never quite be satiated of beautiful things, how about you?!??! *smiles*  Can you really see too much beauty... I think not!!!  I hope you're enjoying what my lens captures... I just wish you all could be there in person... what fun we would have, a virtual convoy of like minded Spirits descending upon all the fabulousness we could experience in a lifetime!!!   And even after a fun day has ended... to capture and document Life's enjoyable experiences and adventures gives you something to continue to enjoy over and over again, as often as you like.  Visions of Silver Teapots and mismatched Silverplate Flatware... of Rose Oil Paintings and Hats with Millinery Flowers encircling the brims... of Chenille, Ruffles and Lace... delicate Vintage China, French Iron Daybeds and overstuffed Fainting Couches... fun Fashions... Cloches and Crystals... old Footlockers and old Suitcases... and pieces that make you go "What Is That?" and you can't even identify but which look way cool!!! *LOL*  Whether you waltz Home with it or leave it behind... these can be the things and experiences that create endless inspiration and are the stuff Dreamers  use to create their Vision of little slices of Paradise here on Earth... Dawn... The Bohemian






 
Top