It's not yet winter but my autumn nails made me feel sad, so I decided to make some winter nails. Snow makes me much happier, but we don't often have snow here in Holland. I just really want to make this creation and couldn't wait for the winter ;)

As a base I'm wearing MNY 109A a beautiful light blue shimmer. I sponged with Konad SN white and white rainbow glitter for a snowy effect. I also used a bit of pastel blue the create an ice idea. The snowmans, ice skating children and trees are self made water decals. The snowflakes I stamped with M51.
Photo with flash under artificial light.

It's hard to take a good photo with al that white ;) so you don't really see the glitter. Photo with flash.

Sorry it's a bit blurry ;)

I'm more of a summer person but I do like the winter when it's snowing and we can ice skate. And ofcourse christmas and all those lovely decorating lights.
Do you like the winter and snow?
 
Top