I had an exciting day today- I am starring in a commercial for Fox 2 News' Weather Authority! It'll be a 30 second spot about how I depend on their weather reports to do my job shooting virtual tours for real estate. Here is one of their past commercials with a bicyclist. It should start airing next week (and of course I'll post it here once it's done). The day started with awesome makeup and nails done by Rouge. I felt so pampered! And the fabulous Alvita Lozano-Frankie styled me. I'm so lucky to have such talented and wonderful friends!
Me shooting him, shooting me, shooting him.

Taking a shot of me coming out of the kitchen, through the foyer, and down the stairs to the family room. So glad I didn't trip in my stilettos! Lol.




Not intimidating at. Nope, not at all. Actually they were so nice and I wasn't nervous at all. I had a great time joking around with them too! They couldn't have been nicer.
Thanks Fox 2- you guys rock!



 
Top