Pretty busy today and I'm about to leave to shoot a vacant house (real estate) but I wanted to post a few for Friday's Favorites. I also have some really exciting news to share. Fox 2 News is going to do a commercial about me talking about how I depend on the weather authority to do my job shooting virtual tours. They are going to follow me to a couple of shoots. What a crazy year this has been!
This time I used etsy's new "Suggested Shops" tool for shopping. I have to say they were pretty right on. I love almost everything they chose.

Original Twiggy 8.5x12 $90


Console Ornaments Full Pack $35

The Japanese Vegetable Plate $55
from bewakeful
I think this is one of the most unique shops I have seen on etsy as of late! Check out the rest of the shop because they have a ton of cool stuff there.


Meridian Sterling Silver Photographic Art Necklace $58
Combining metals and photography-oh yeah right up my alley!




Post a Plate Postacard Ceramic Plate $28
Womens Ruched Scrunch Stretch Leggings $25
from lamixx
WANT!


 
Top