While my Brother was visiting from Cali we got to enjoy some special time together with our Mom and have an informal Family photo taken, which rarely happens.  And I also scored a Rare Earth Design top on Sale created and designed by Angela Colletti-Cummings while stopping in at FRILLY FROCKS.   I adore Angela's fabulous designs and fashions, her Velvet Rosette accents are a favorite of mine and this lovely top had three of them with Lace and Silk accents. I always enjoy looking at what new hot fashions the Shop has in store for us, eye candy is delightful to behold... a little bit of Retail Therapy goes far my Friends *winks*... and time spent with Loved ones is good medicine for the Soul... Dawn... The Bohemian

Our deepest condolences, Prayers and much Love go out to my FRILLY FROCKS Friend Leslie Christensen and her Family at the passing of her dear Dad.
 
Top