I have to admit, The Man and I are very 'Old School' and our adult Children and Grandchildren have often had to prompt, prod and drag us into the 21st Century! Entering the Land Of Blog was a big step for me, I just didn't use the Internet that much... and even more recently our Children and Grandchildren convinced us it was ABOUT TIME that we FINALLY entered the Land Of Facebook so that we could better connect with Family and Friends!!!  Since that appears to be where everyone shares photos now rather than actually printing them and sending them out... and this Gramma loves photos of those Grandkids!!!  I know, I know, I'm a dinosaur because I still did it the archaic way and lamented constantly that I was never receiving photos of the Kids and Grandkids or our Friends and their Families anymore! *smiles*  Well, except for those few diehards like ourselves that still did it the way it was done back in the day.  So there we were...  The Man and I, stepping timidly into this new realm and connecting... and thoroughly enjoying the shared online photos and updates of Family and Friends... and it is good.  It was particularly timely for me because I've been feeling quite raw with all that we've been up against in recent months... as well as dealing with this Season of Life where I can be more fragile emotionally than usual... and someone made me cry today... though they probably didn't intend to and I certainly wasn't expecting it, so it was just lousy timing to have anything more negative to deal with right now or feel any more hurt... and I broke... So being able to enjoy recent photos of our oldest Daughter and the three beautiful Grand-Daughters that live back East brought me back to center, seeing their precious faces ... my how fast they grow up!  And it put my emotions back in order and put my Spirit back in that good place... where I prefer to dwell... in Peace and harmony and sending out positive vibes and Blessings to everyone... Dawn... The Bohemian


God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author Unknown



When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl



It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 



When you are through changing, you are through. ~Bruce Barton


 
Top