I'm afraid I'm developing a very strong case of it... Spring Fever... a highly contagious condition we all begin to contract right at the ending of Winter... when the Promise of Spring starts to appear... and then disappear... and re-appear... taunting us it seems... playing hide and seek.  It's even fooled some of my seedlings and bulbs... they can't wait to burst forth at the first signs of Winter's fade... and some jump the gun and then get hammered when Spring was not quite ready to be sprung and the icy grips of Winter take hold again. *le sigh*  Those days when you long to break out the Spring fashions, but have to step timidly outside first to check on the weather before selecting your ensemble... because one day it appears Spring is in full bloom... and the next... Winter takes hold again for a while... both Seasons grappling with which will win out... until FINALLY Spring will prevail and take hold.  But until then, Spring Fever sets in... and the only way I've found to appease it is to look for the signs of Spring everywhere... anywhere... hints of it in Nature... and the bounty of it breaking out in all the Shops as they ready us to embrace the start of a new Season... a most glorious one... when everything is fresh, renewed and alive again... just like we want to be... Dawn... The Bohemian

*All images photographed at "Cottage Garden I"  and "Cottage Garden II", Glendale, Arizona... where I had my Spring Fever lustfest! winks* 

Sure wish I lived closer to catch this Show! *le sigh*

I am SERIOUSLY lusting after this fabulous Robin's Egg Blue Enamel French Body Pitcher for sale at
MY PETITE MAISON's Etsy Shop!!! *Swooning, collecting these is addicting!*

 
Top