Source: Image by Beau Colbern


Every so often you see an image that is just so captivating and dreamy that you can get lost in it!  This fabulous image by Beau Colbern takes me to that place... where you can dream about an overgrown Amusement Park that Nature has reclaimed.  When Nature melds with what Man has made there is just something organic about what it becomes once again... and it becomes just as lovely as the natural landscape around it.  I wonder where this location is... how remote... or how near a thriving town or city? I can only imagine when the last ride on this Ferris Wheel took place or the back end story of why the Amusement Park closed down and Nature decided to come in and take a ride on the old structure?  I wonder what type of fauna it is that has blanketed and draped the Ferris Wheel so beautifully and so lushly?  I also wonder... are there other rides and buildings we cannot see... also transformed by Nature into a beautiful work of natural Art by Mother Nature?  Oh how I'd like to visit such a place as this, wandering, wondering, imagining and capturing through the eyes of my lens!!!  Thank you Beau for sharing this amazing imagery with the World on your Tumblr site... it has sparked the imagination of  what it would be like to take a visit to this most enchanting place!?

Pleasant Dreaming my Friends...

Dawn... The Bohemian

AND NOW FOR A TECH QUESTION I HOPE SOMEONE OUT IN BLOG LAND CAN ASSIST ME WITH?  I'M NOTICING THAT MANY OF THE THUMBNAIL IMAGES ON MY FAVS, INCLUDING MY OWN BLOG, HAVE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED?!?  DON'T KNOW WHY AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THE IMAGES TO SHOW UP AGAIN?!? ONLY ABOUT HALF THE BLOGGER THUMBNAILS HAVE DISAPPEARED, IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS?  I LIKE THE THUMBNAIL AS IT PREVIEWS WHAT THE NEWEST POSTS ARE ABOUT VISUALLY... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top