As you can see I'm having a Picnik! *smiles*  So much fun to work with digital enhancements to my pictures and be as creative as I want to be with my photography... as an Artist, almost any Art form intrigues me and I delight in learning how to do it and get better at it over time.   There are so many types of Art Classes I'd like to take and plan on taking 'some day', time permitting and budget providing.  But with these freebie forms of Art that you can learn on your own or with the help of online tutorials, you can fit it in when ever you are ready and able... from the comfort of Home and without prohibitive expenses... which is WONDERFUL!  It is deeply satisfying to see results you can be proud of even if your skill set is at a beginner level... and the way it enhances our little developing virtual planets on our Land Of Blog Page makes you want to keep learning even more skills to make this blank canvas come alive!!!  If you haven't already come for the Picnik, you really should... don't be intimidated... if I can do it... anyone can *winks*... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top