My Lil Bro was always such a Nerd... the one who was ultra smart at Technology of all sorts... a Professional Photographer of amazing talent and skill... and knew so much about so many things that I don't know how you can cram that much knowledge into one head without it exploding?!? *winks*  So it was only fitting that he recently sent me photos of himself with the Cast of REVENGE OF THE NERDS... Brian Tochi (Toshiro)... Julia Montgomery (Betty)... Curtis Armstrong (Booger) and Robert Carradine (Lewis).  He has gotten to meet and know so many wonderful celebs while living in Cali and working for many years in the entertainment industry... and it's always a Joy to see who he's had the pleasure of meeting or photographing next... I live the West Coast Life vicariously thru ya my Lil Bro... and I Love ya dearly... Hugs and Kisses from Bohemian Big Sis...  Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top