Available Now !


New Goodies

La Bohème




Le Temps des Gitans

La Bonne Aventure d' une Roulotte

La Bonne Aventure d' une Roulotte

La Philomène

La Bohème

La Bohème

Mas Dou Pastre

Les Sacs de Jeanne

GIpsy Dream



Gold and Blue Mary Bracelet

Available Now !




Collection Roulotte






I have long been a fan of the Art and Flickr images hosted by ECLECTIC GIPSYLAND and to discover that now she has a Blog was fantastic... so I rushed right on over and I know you will want to too to introduce yourselves and become a supporter... so I'm providing her link.  Living life in bright, bold, vivid color and Artistic eclectic flair, her Style, decor, creativity and her Art are simply amazing.  The common love of Gypsy Roulottes and the Bohemian Style of Jeanne Bayol made her a kindred Spirit with yours truly and I can't begin to tell you how many of the shared images I have saved to my favorites... but I'm sharing just a few so you can lose yourself in this magical World as well.  I warn you... you might not want to come back *winks*, because living life freely and in such vibrancy is truly liberating my Friends...  I can attest to that...  Dawn... The Bohemian

*All Images cribbed from the FLICKR sets and  Blog of  ECLECTIC GIPSYLAND... last image is a Bracelet creation I purchased from her Etsy Shop... her Jewelry is so fun and lovely!* 
 
Top