Anytime I'm visiting one of my favorite clothing Boutiques FRILLY FROCKS I am absolutely loving the new clothing lines by Marikka Nakk and Rare Earth Designs.  These are by far my favorite Hot clothing and accessory Designers right now and each time I'm in the Shop it's like entering Wardrobe Heaven! *swooning*  I could envision an entire wardrobe of these beautiful designs, that would be my Fantasy Closet... and the best part... most are made for all sizes of Womanhood... not just the diminutive... but for real size Women as well. *standing ovation*  Which is quite rare in the fashion industry of Designer fashions that typically exclude the BMW even though the majority of Women I see walking around are double digit sizes.  Rare Earth Designs are so organic and drape beautifully over the Female form and are made right there in the Shop so you can obtain custom orders and correct sizing of your purchases cheerfully, as they are always happy to accommodate their clients and appreciate our business.  There are new creations every time I stop by the Shop and right now the Belts that Angela is making are to die for peeps, a creative genius she is!!!  The Oatmeal Lace Doily Blouse Angela modeled for me this day I was having a major lustfest over!!! And what can I say about Marikka Nakk except that I absolutely adore everything in her line right now, especially the Velvet creations... and the colors, so rich and bold.  There is a 3-piece Bright Red Velvet ensemble with Black Lace trim by Marikka Nakk that I'm salivating over... the Gypsy Skirt, Peasant Blouse and Jacket are absolutely  F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!  And just look at that Pink Shrug with the Lime accent tips to the fur... and Lavender Silk Tie... how fun is that!? The Shop also carries such lines as Skif, Seeds and Magnolia Pearl so you're sure to find something that suits your Fashionista fancy... may you always boldly wear your own unique sense of Style and be who you are, not who some fashion critic says you ought to be... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top