Okay so I know that logically someone trying to lose weight shouldn't be perusing a Food Site *winks*... but every so often I have to make an exception!  Especially when a Culinary Artist is concerned, I mean just look at these Cakes by Designer CHOCCYWOCCYDOODAH... they are truly works of Art are they not?  Believe it or not beholding them isn't even making me hungry *give it time though, the cravings for something sweet will kick in soon I'm sure... LOL*, but I'm just in awe of the Artistic Talent and extraordinary Beauty of these creations and had to look at every cake they had on their site!   I'm not even certain that I'd be able to cut into something this breathtaking without feeling conflicted about it... though I must say that I can only imagine what they must taste like judging by the Divine exteriors... I'm guessing absolutely Heavenly!!!  These Cakes are so imaginative I just had to share them in a Post too... and resist the temptation to crave something sweet at almost Midnight! *winks*

I discovered this site through a favorite Blog HAPPY LOVES ROSIE and if you have never visited this enchanting Blog you really must... it certainly makes me Happy just to stop by!






Happy Spring... Dawn... The Bohemian


 
Top