The Man will have to spend most of the day tomorrow packing for his long trip to Alaska for the Season, so that he can leave first thing Monday Morning after we get the G-Kids off to School.  So today he asked me what I wanted to do together... and along with a nice leisurely Brunch my instant reply was... lets go ANTIQUERCIZING!!!  That is Junquer slang for our form of exercise while looking for and at Found Treasures! *winks*  I knew my intended destination even if he didn't have a clue how far afield I was taking him *LOL*... my Friend Kendra Vermeer who owned SAGE was opening a new Booth at ANTIQUE GATHERINGS   and I was dying to behold how she would transform the space in true Kendra Magic... which I adore the Styling and look of.  I am SO drawn to the fragmented, Vintage Industrial, distressed French Country and New Orleans vibe... and nobody does it better than Kendra IMO.  Well, Kendra did not disappoint, it was all that I knew it would be with her at the helm transforming an ordinary Antique Mall Booth into something enchanting and magical... SAGE Rescurrected in another location and form... and I'm so delighted that now I can still get my fix and Found Treasures that I have for years from one of my fav places for the decor I adore...  Kendra, you did good... REAL good... we were lovin' it GF!  So, all you SAGE Lovers, check out the new location of all you've come to expect from one of our favorite Designers...  Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top