One of my favorite things about the Land Of Blog is finding amazing sites almost daily... and that so many of the sites are so generous as to freely share their amazing work with the rest of us to grace the pages of our own Posts and Blog Page!  A recent fabulous find was SPARROW'S SONG where they have the most amazing Scripture Tags that they share.  Being a very Spiritual person I love it when I can find some of my favorite Scripture Verses coupled with beautiful visuals... this one of the Bird on the Old Door was just perfect and contains a beloved Scripture Verse.  I have a 'thing' for Old Doors and Animals, so to have encouraging Spiritual Verse and BOTH visuals was more than I could ask for and a perfect representation to adorn my Page with.  Be sure to visit the web page link to view all of the other lovely Scripture Tags that you can add to your Page! ...  Dawn... The Bohemian




 
Top