Sweet Sandra the Artist











One of my favorite Jewelry Designers is my Friend Sandra... she makes the most fabulous creations... I want it ALL!!! *Winks*  Seriously, chosing a favorite is next to impossible because each piece is OOAK and just a perfect vision of what I'm drawn to in the way of Bohemian Bling!

Today I had the special treat of beholding some of her newest creations... aren't they absolutely Divine!?!?!?! *Major swoonfest*  There isn't a piece that I wouldn't be delighted to own and add to my collection!  And Sandra is a Jewel herself, you would just love her and she has such modesty about her Art and talent.  It would be hard for me to be humble if I was knocking it out of the park with creations like this every day *winks*...  so add a bevy of these terrific necklaces to my lengthy Manuscript sized "If-I-Could-Have-It-All Wish List" *LOL*... I know, I'm such a shameless Bohemian Bling Ho... if you can't see me from the road I'm not wearing enough...

And BTW, the Grandson is mortified that I'm considering that Tiara and he's convinced I'd be shameless enough to wear it to drop him off at School and go Grocery Shopping with them... *Winks* Next time I'm in the Shop perhaps I should Model it and see what ya'll think??? *Smiles*



It is very Me...

Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
Top