Today I'm sharing even more of Carol Migray's COTTAGE GARDENS 2 Spring Treasures... this is one Shop I can never enter without seeing something I absolutely fall in love with!  With Spring in the air Carol and Meilan have decorated the outside and inside of the Cottage with lots of charm, fresh Spring Flowers, delightfully scented Potpourri by the buckets full and Treasures and Spring Fashions galore.  There were many new Laura Van Frames... and now Laura is putting her Tole Florals on Top of the Frames as well, I like this touch!  This is one Artist whose creations I adore so much that I want it ALL! *Winks*  If I win the Lottery every Family portrait in this ole' House is gonna be framed in Laura Van I tell you!!  *LOL*  And I'll buy ALL her delightful Boxes for my small Treasures... and the Wall Crosses... and the Hand and Wall Mirrors... you will think this is a Laura Van Gallery! *Smiles*  But until then I'll have to be content to acquire a couple of pieces annually and slowly build my Laura Van Collection with patience and perseverance. *winks*  Yes, so many beautiful Lovelies at the Shop to delight the eye and the senses... and don't forget... Girl's Night Out will be May 20th with Music, catered Munchies and Wine... I hope you've enjoyed our visit to the Shop... come back soon and we'll go shopping together again... 

And look who just had her Spring Portraits done and is looking like a ray of Spring Sunshine... why it's Princess T...


                             Spring Blessings... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top