Source: Photographer David Packman


Have you ever had just a single image captivate or inspire you?  I've decided to set aside some Sundays just to showcase THOSE types of images my Friends... Single Image Sunday.

Today's image is by photographer David Packman and many of his photographs of the UK Countryside are indeed captivating and inspirational, but this one in particular really epitomized Bliss to me.  It reminded me of the Welsh Countryside of my Mom's Home Country, the Country I was actually born in and had the privilege to visit again in my Teens one last time and see my Nanna and Gran-Gran when they were still this side of time and eternity.  Scenes like this were the norm around my Mom's Home Town back then and I often wonder if very much has changed all these years later?  I Hope not... granted, I would not expect time to stand still... but I would certainly Hope the Charm remains... the cultural significances be retained... the Language and the way of Life... and especially the Historic Buildings and beautiful old Didi Kai Vardos and the magnificent breed of Gypsy Cob Horse that pulls the Waggons.  

What single image captivated and inspired YOU this Sunday my Friends?

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top