Tomorrow it is Queensday here in Holland, so here are my new Q-day nails ;) This year I wanted something more subtle ;) But ofcourse all our national colors did had to be in it. Unfortunately my Ez flow topcoat smudged the orange french so everything has an orange glow on it :( also Hello Kitty and the white glitter base color from China Glaze.

Base China Glaze Glacier a bit of a white base with multi colored glitter in it. Orange tips made with Essence 09 Get the fever. Self made and designed Hello Kitty decals, she is wearing a Dutch dress and bow with the colors of our flag and the colors fade a bit at the edges. Stamped with China Glaze Peachy Keen and XL plate B on the tips.

Like I said unfortunately everything got this orange glow from my topcoat, but on Queensday it is allowed that everything is orange ;)

Here a close up from one nail:
Happy Q-day for my Dutch readers :) and don't forget to follow Nagelzone and enter her giveaway, she wants 5 more followers for this giveaway that ends tomorrow!

To everyone have a nice weekend.!

xoxox
 
Top