A couple of weeks ago I saw the new P2 Limited Edition it's called Sun City and it has 5 nice colors of nail polish (and also a lot of bronzing make up and stuff). I bought 3 of them, the yellow, green and blue one. They also have a red and orange one, but I already have something similar to those 2 colors.

This week I really felt like making some sunhine on my nails so I painted my nails with P2 Sun City 010 Ocean Drive a really glowing yellow shimmery polish. P2 itself calls it metallic. First I'll show you my nail art photos, later the swatches and bottles photos. I really can't take good photo's with my left so sorry but most of them are of my left hand with my short nail in the middle ;)

Base P2 Sun City 010 Ocean Drive. Honeycomb stamped with Konad SN pastel orange and plate HB34 and the bees stamped with Konad SN black also HB34. I had to stamped the full nail on my thumb twice that did not went so perfect but it doesn't bother me ;) Photo with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Photo of my right hand, some how I can't keep my hand normal. But I do want to show you how it looks on nails with equal size ;)

With flash under artificial light.

I only took one swatch photo:
Sometimes I don't like yellow polish but I do like this one, it looks like it's glowing. I call it sunshine in a bottle ;) You can see my nail line but in real life this wasn't really showing, I think it's because of the flash. But I also could have done 3 coats instead of 2.

Here a photo of the 3 bottles I have from this collection.

Yellow 010 Ocean Drive, Green 020 Copacabana, Blue 050 La Rambla. I also like the square bottles :)

And here you can see them swatched on a wheel, I personally find them very pretty. Love the glowing shimmer effect

 
Top