Sweet Minnie from 'Sirens & Saints' inside the MP Airstream Dream

And... Siren Minnie ... hey... all us Gals have that Sweet or Sexy Side... right? *winks*  

Mama Love & Divalicious Eco Chic Heidi of  'Paris Montana'

Adorable Tricia of 'Vintage Bliss' with Artist Meg Harper


Lovely Statuesque Leslie of 'Frilly Frocks' with Robin & John

Resident Siren Shelly of 'Rust & Roses' and 'Sirens & Saints'... have you corrupted those Saints GF? *winks... looks like one Rockin' Convent now!!!*

Oh yeah, you Gals were definitely Rockin' it in true AZ-Glam Style!!!  Happy Trails!!!


******************

Even though I'm still somewhat lamenting the fact that some of my Friends and I didn't get to attend the fabulous Round Top Show in Texas... I take comfort in the fact that some Friends did in fact get to go and have allowed us to live vicariously through their fun photos of the Event here in the Land Of Blog and through personal e-mails of their escapades!  I'm glad that it was all that and a bag of chips and exceeded everyone's expectations... I knew it would be and I'm sure everyone is coming Home laden with fabulousness... I know they traveled there and back in fabulousness... take a peek at some of the accommodations...


Inside the 'Sirens & Saints' Gypsy Mini Manse:







****************

There's Tricia's 'Vintage Bliss' Lounge:




***********************
And then there's 'Paris Montana's' Blacktop Jewelbox Boudoir:








******************

I'm looking forward to even more shared fun from the Big Texas Show in coming days here in the Land Of Blog... And perhaps when the Fall Show rolls around... who knows... I might actually be able to make it that next time around and cross one more thing off my 'Bucket List'??? *Smiles* ... Dawn... The Bohemian


*Several of the images cribbed from everyone's Blog, Face Book Pages & E-Mails to me.  Some images taken by me of the inside of the traveling Studios.* 
 
Top