This past week has been so surreal! It started with George Clooney's movie, The Ides of March, shooting in my hometown of Clawson, MI. I really wanted to be a part of it so I applied as an extra and got called for a funeral scene. Then I got interviewed: Patch.com  and then I got called for scenes in Detroit. I am loving it of course. When George Clooney looks right at you, smiles, and says, "Have a good night" or being paid to sit in your car while Ryan Gosling walks back and forth in front of you, um yeah...kinda cool. It was a weird feeling to have paparazzi show up on set and take photos too. Found one of me on a website: https://thebananadoc.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/morris-for-president-offices-ides-of-march-detroit/  It's the third one down. I cannot wait to see this movie!  It's being released in October, just in time for Oscar season!  To be a part of a possible Oscar nominated film is a dream come true. Thank you Ryan Hill Casting! You totally rock.
 
Top