It is time once again to do a Rosary Sunday and share some more of my vast Rosary Collection...
This one is an Opal Stone French Canadian Rosary...


The French Canadian Rosaries are among my favorites because most used ornate metal spacers around the Pater Beads, which is a very nice touch... 


Every Rosary in our Home has a special place it is hung or stored... this one Graces a large Antique Crucifix from France in the Home Office...


I am fortunate to have a beautiful collection of Antique Crucifix such as this one as well... many of which came from various Countries in Europe... I love the ornate Brass details and beautiful Woods used... each one is different and very unique so they make a stunning collection when grouped together on a wall.


The Opalescence of the Glass Rosary Beads is quite stunning... just like real Opals there is a fire and inner light to them.


This Rosary's special place is on my Corn Husk Crucifix in a Hallway...


This Vintage Rosary has Wooden Beads and Brownish-Orange Cloisonne' Enamel Crucifix and Center Medallion... so it compliments our Pumpkin colored Hallway Walls beautifully.  The color of these Walls in the Hallway and the G-Kids room is the original color of those areas in this ole' House and at first we were adverse to it and were going to paint over it... but it grew on us and I'm glad now we left the original paint.  It casts a beautiful warm glow in the evening when lamplight or candlelight illuminates it... like being inside a big Jack-O-Lantern!  So our Kids and G-Kids all loved it and were instrumental in The Man and I not painting over it.


I really love this unique Corn Husk Crucifix, even though it is very difficult to keep clean, dust seems to be attracted to it like a magnet... and being made of Corn Husks and quite old, I'm adverse to cleaning it with solvents or water...and a dry duster never seems to be able to get the film of dust off of it that clings to it. *le sigh* So if anyone out there in the Land Of Blog has a suggestion or secret for Corn Husk cleaning without damaging it... bring it on! *smiles*  For now He remains a dusty but well Loved Corn Husk Jesus...


I Hope you've enjoyed today's Rosary Sunday and a peek at a smidgen of the Collection... what Collection dominates YOUR Home my Friends?  What is YOUR oldest Collection?

It is also time again for the changing of the Banner and I always save my old Banner to a Post since the G-Kids and I make Blog Books for them to read & cherish the stories & images that are our Life... so out with the old ...



And in with the new...



I'm also linking up with Beth over at GYPSY FISH for April's Silver Sunday...


 Because another cherished collection I've amassed over the years is orphaned pieces of Vintage Silverware... we use them daily and it's fun to have such a vast assortment of mismatched Silver Loveliness, everyone gets to chose their favorite design to use...


So my entry to Silver Sunday for today were just a few of my favorite pieces of orphaned Vintage Silverware patterns...


Sabbath Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top