Easter is near and dear to my Heart and it is always a Joyful and meaningful celebration for us... Honoring our Risen Savior... something we always look forward to. 


 This year it has just rushed up on me and I'm not as prepared as usual for everything I would usually do and would like to do.  Have you ever had cherished celebrations where that just happens from time to time?  And you seem to run out of time to be adequately prepared to do all that you intended? *le sigh*



I always love decorating for each and every cherished Holiday and celebration... and this most Holy Season will be no exception... but normally I would have done it all by now... and I'm barely getting started!!!  And for some strange reason Time itself seems to be rushing by at an alarming rate! *Whoa*  I hate when that happens because I prefer a relaxed laid-back approach, especially during special times of year that I really want to savor and properly enjoy and do what is most important to us as a Family and with Friends.













But I plan to make the best use of each day I'm given...












And as Easter approaches reflect upon His Great Sacrifice for Mankind... for you... and for me... and even for those who have yet to know Him and begin having THE most wonderful Relationship they shall ever have.


One that will fill them with FAITH... PEACE... LOVE... and HOPE...

I'm so very Thankful for His great Love and Mercies each day... Easter Blessings from our House to yours...  And an Invitation...  if you don't yet have a Home Church, I'd like to invite you to join us for  Worship at PALM VALLEY CHURCH in Goodyear, Arizona, click on the link and see for yourself what a wonderful experience is waiting for you and your Family... Dawn... The Bohemian  


The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. ~Henry Knox Sherrill

 
Top