My Pre-Easter Thrift Store & Shop Sale Scores were everything I had been looking for... and more...

I love Vintage Cowboy Boots and scored this pair for $12... the Leather is soft as butter and I loved the Color & aged character...  


Not to mention the great Silver Toe Tips...


And speaking of Silver... I've been seeking out ornate Silverplate Trays and scored a trifecta of them for just a few dollars apiece... I'm going to paint the interiors with chalkboard paint so that the G-Kids can enjoy Artistic expression and if they leave them laying about, well, at least they're pretty enough to go with my decor... *winks*


And yes, I found a lovely Lacy long Scarf Wrap in a beautiful Blush tone on Sale...


And another long Scarf Wrap in a bright Hippie print for $1.99...  I love how the trio of Trays stack so well in their graduating sizes... like a big Silver Flower!


And I got this fab Lacy Vest in a lovely Peach tone for 50% off at DILLARDS...


I love the gauzy Linen and Lace layering...


A view of the back of the Vest...


And a close-up of the Lace ruffles across the back...


And down both sides of the front...


And at the Salvation Army Thrift I discovered this fab supple fringed Suede Vest that still had the original $399.00 price tag attached from the Boutique... for only $12... *squeal of delight!* I was drawn to the beautiful Native American Tribal Styling of the piece... must be the Blackfoot-Apache in me that connects with this so strongly...


The label says Patricia Wolf and the Boutique was Prairie Rose... I looked up the Designer's Website and found their "Governor's" Style Vest which is very similar and retails for $595.00, so I done good and discovered another talented Designer in the process! *Winks* 

  It is so soft and lightweight and I love the design and colors, very AZ Chic even though it was made in Texas *winks*...


And did you notice that the Leather on the shoulders and pockets just happens to match the Leather on my Cowboy Boots I just scored on the same day?  I didn't plan that... what a Divine coincidence!!!

I think I'll wear them together with a long full Gypsy Skirt, Cowboy Hat and the Vintage Native American Jewelry that my Dad gave to my Mom and she has graciously handed down to me...


And speaking of Indian Designs... I have a thing for East Indian Style Bangle Bracelets so when I saw this huge set of them at DILLARDS marked 50% off, with Rhinestones set into many of them... hadda-have-em...



Another Thrift Store Score was this Vintage Tissue Holder for $1.99... I love these things so I've collected them for a long time and as I get more ornate ones I sell off my less ornate ones...


And this pair of complete Vintage SCRABBLE Games... one was 99 cents and the other one was $1.99... somewhere in storage I still have the original SCRABBLE Game our Family played when I was a Child, it was exactly like the Maroon Boxed Game... talk about Nostalgia! *winks* 



And these great Melamac Picnic Plates with sweet Rose Design were 99 cents each...


I love Vintage Melamac, virtually indestructable... which comes in handy when you've got wee ones...


And speaking of wee ones... I saved the very best for last... yep, got my new Baby fix today too... one of my BFF's is a Gramma again so I stopped by to meet the new Grandson...


I wrapped him up like a Lil Tamale for part of his Photo Shoot... *winks*


He's quite a Poser... *Smiles*  And I LOVE his natural Mohawk... like a true Rocker he's got great hair... *LOL*


And here he is with Proud Gramma, my BFF Kathie... hey... he wasn't crying for ME... give him back to Auntie Dawn... I've got just the thing to calm him...


We'll just take more Photos! *LOL*  Hey, don't laugh... see, it works... he's a Natural in front of the lens... 


Which is a good thing since Auntie Dawn will be taking lotsa pixs... and he better get used to that, they all have to... *Winks*

He looks just like his Mommy... and already has more hair than Daddy...


... And it brings back a flood of Memories of when the BFF's Kids and ours were little...

And his Big Brother... who is already a Teenager!!!


 My how time flies...  I was a Coach at his Big Bro's Birth and it seems like only yesterday...

 See, Big Bro' was quite the cutie and Lil Angel too... good looks runs in the Family...


And we cherish that the cycle of Life continues through the next generation...


And what a perfect way to begin the Easter Weekend... with New Life...

Have a Blessed Easter my Friends... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top