I'm linking up with Tricia of A ROSY NOTE for the very first Photo Feature Friday!  Who doesn't want to improve their Photography skills in general and particularly to enhance their space in the Land Of Blog!?!  This Blog Party is a wonderful idea and I'm all in...

The photos I'm sharing today were enhanced using Picnik Basic Free Photo Editing online.



So if you want to see some amazing Photography... um, and Photography by those of us who aspire to be amazing at it one day *winks*... and learn some Photography and Photo Editing Tips... come on over and join us. 


And the next Blog Party I decided to link with gave me pause for reflection ... it's over at Sarah's MODERN COUNTRY STYLE and asks you to define your Blog.   Can my Blog be defined by any one thing or Style... no, not really.  My Blog is defined by my Passions... and I have many of them *winks*... it is my Space to indulge myself in such things as...

WRITING... about anything and everything that's on my Heart or mind...
And I WILL go long... so get comfy... I'll make us some Tea... and I'll want to listen to your Story too...


MY FAITH... the personal relationship I have with the Lord... and sharing that Good News with others... in Hopes that they too can enter into the best relationship they shall ever have or need...


DECORATING... preferably with Bohemian Time Worn Treasures... and Vintage items galore...







CREATING... Art out of Salvaged items... 





COLLECTING and seeking out those Found Treasures that I adore... through Flea Markets, Thrift Stores, Antique Malls, Yard Sales, Shows and favorite Shops... or even Curbside as I've been known to rescue Found Treasures from the fate of the Landfill...





FASHIONS, DECOR & JEWELRY that speak to my Style and Sensibilities...







INTRODUCING YOU TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE THE ARTISTS & DESIGNERS THAT ARE THE CREATIVE FORCE OF MANY OF THEM (The Fav Fashions, Decor & Jewelry)... and are a Joy to hang out with Socially... as well as having the best Shops, Booths & Exotic Mobile Studios  EVER...

Angela...

Leslie...

Minnie

Shelly

Pauline

Tricia & Heidi

Connie, Carol & Sandra

Katie

Kim

Kendra

PHOTOGRAPHY... which I'm becoming more and more enamored with now that I am sharing my Photos publicly in the Land Of Blog...


You got to see my very first Photo Mosaics...

And my very first attempts at Photo Editing...

And my new Passion of taking a Camera virtually everywhere I go and capturing my 'World' as I Live it daily...

 
Becoming more aware of all of Nature and Creation and capturing it through the eye of the lens to share with you...

MY FAMILY, BFF JUNQUING COMPANION, THE REST OF MY INNER CIRCLE & FUR BABIES... Who I  Love with all of my Heart and who know me better than anyone... and yet, still love me back! *winks*

NOTE... Alas... not all Beloved Extended Family Members & Best Friends I've been able to photograph and share in my Blog Journey... but I Hope to in the future so they may all be represented as the important part of our Lives that they all are...
































I have taken you DINING with me to some fav Restaurants and Home-Made Meals...






FANTASIES... yes, I've even taken you along to some of fav Fantasy visuals my Friends! *winks*


Photo Cribbed from Gypsy Moon

Photo Cribbed from Romany Soup

Photo Cribbed from Interior Alchemy

Bora Bora Photo Cribbed from Flickr Images

Photo Cribbed from Magnolia Pearl

Photo Cribbed from Jeanne Bayol

Shelly & Minnie's Mini Manse


Yes my Friends... my Blog is simply defined by my myriad of PASSIONS and is a Journal and Journey of my Life and pursuit of those things near and dear to my Heart, Spirit and Soul... and it has changed, inspired, enriched and stretched me in ways I never expected... and connected me with the most wonderful new Friends... Kindred Spirits around the World... and I haven't even had my one year Blogaversary yet... so I can only imagine what wonderful new adventures lie ahead!?!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert
Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top