So this Friday I met my Friend Kendra at LOLA'S COFFEE BAR at the Historic Gold Spot location in Downtown Phoenix at 3rd and Roosevelt.  Kendra Styled this location and and so it is fabulously Vintage Industrial Chic with her amazing signature Style that I adore!!!  If it hadn't been so busy I would have been snapping pixs all over the place to share with you all. *LOL*  Take my word for it, the pieces Kendra found to Style it with are so cool and many are Antiques sourced from Europe!!! The Coffee and Pastries there are wonderful too, so whenever you're in the Downtown area, check it out.  FINALLY I was presenting Kendra with the Bag I had created for her... seriously, this Gal has the patience of Job, she could have given birth to a child sooner than the wait she endured for this piece and I Thank her for being ever so patient! *Winks*  It looked far better with Lovely Kendra Modeling it than Mannequin Yvette... sorry Yvette,  you're just not that tall nor slender. *Smiles*  And though we'll make a slight adjustment in shortening the strap to get it at just the right length, I was happy that she loved the piece as much as I'd hoped that she might.  And we had such fun chatting and catching up... I really need more Gal's Day Outs with my Friends and I Promise that's going to be a Goal to achieve as we head towards the New Year!  Because all work and no play... well, it makes Gramma Dawn cranky!!! *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top