So, how much of your Fall Fashions and your Halloween Decor have you bought my Friends?  All of it? Some of it? None of it? If you're still adding to your Fall Wardrobe and  your Halloween Theme, let us take you with us on Girl's Night Out to my Friend Carol's COTTAGE GARDENS Shops.  The shipment of Dia de los Muertos {Day Of The Dead} Candy Dish Skulls has just arrived and I fell in Love with them.  They are Beautifully Decorated and encrusted with Rhinestone Bling, so Festive & Fun. Carol has so many wonderful Autumn inspired pieces and the Color Palette is Lovely, from the Warm Rustic Natural hues... to the Bolder Festive ones. And of coarse the ever present fabulous Fabric Pumpkins which call to me like a Siren's Song! *Winks*

And I was in for a most unexpected Delightful Surprise... a Gift!!! 







 Since I'm going with that Day Of The Dead mixed with Carnivale Style Theme this year in my Home's Halloween Decor, Dear Carol surprised me with a Gift of one of the Dia de los Muertos Candy Dish Skulls and I was absolutely thrilled!!!  I even got to choose which one would come Home with me! Thank You Carol... it was the PERFECT Gift and so very thoughtful and generous my Friend!  And I think it matches the Fabric on my Back Kitchen Island's Tablecloth perfectly, don't you?

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top