I would want to... have an Art Studio such as this... the Creative juices would be flowing constantly...


I would want to... discover a Spider that could build an Enchanting Be-Jeweled Web like this... I'd take it Home and set it loose to let it Create Magical Spiderweb Be-Jeweled Masterpieces around the House just in time for Halloween... 


I would want to... languish on this secluded Beach ... with my toes buried deep in the soft powdery White sands & the Tropical Breeze blowing through my hair... doing absolutely Nothing... for as long as I wanted...


I would want to... ride my Vintage Bike down quaint Streets covered in fragrant Flower Petals... that as the wheels crushed the delicate Blossoms a Heavenly Aroma would saturate the air...


I would want to... hang out with whoever lives here... I just know they'd be interesting and have a marvelous Story to tell...


I would want to... have an amazing crowning Glory of hair such as this...


I would want to... string Beautiful, Exotic, colorful Paper Lanterns all across my Gardens and sit out under their soft glow in the Moonlit Night...


I would want to... live here... amid faded oppulence and walls with layers of History peeking through and an oversized Antique Chandie of coarse *Winks*...


I would want to... have my Laundry look this Lovely & picture perfect... and while waiting for them to dry, curl up in one of these plump old armchairs reading a good book or writing a Letter... Yes, I'm Old School enough that I STILL write Letters & send real Greeting Cards!


I would want to... see and explore what lay behind this magnificent old door... and have Antique Hardware exactly like this mounted on my Front Door...


I would want to... be serenaded with the Music from this Beautiful Gypsy Guitar...


While traveling with the colorful personalities that own this Gypsy Bus...


And I would want to... wear my hair like this for just a while... without it all falling out afterwards! *Winks*


I would want to... have the entrance to our Home look this Colorful, Exotic and Inviting...


And I would want to... creep up & peek inside this Window to see what lay inside?!


I would want to... have Beautiful Green Eyes like this and a Wrap of this Magnificent hue of Tangerine Fabric!  What a mezmerizing contrast...




I would want to... own this Colorful, Fun Magnolia Pearl Crocheted Duster... I've been a huge fan of wearing crocheted Fashions and have worn them since the 60's and I never tire of the funky, Hippie Style of them... I like that so many Modern-day talented Designers like Robin are keeping the Style of Crocheted Clothing fresh and fun...


I would want to... wander the Streets of this Town for hours on end and explore every little nook, cranny and Delightful Shop along the way...


I would want to... have one of these on my acreage to retreat to when I needed to Dream uninterrupted...


And I would want to... have at least an extra one to invite you to retreat to also... Dreaming is more enjoyable when shared with Family & Friends...


I would want to... have the Freedom & Privacy to lay out in the Sun in my back Garden wearing nothing but a Wild Funky Hairstyle & a good Tan! *Winks*  Alas, until the last G-Kid is raised & gone that wouldn't be a very wise idea... *LOL*


And so, since that is a remote possibility in the distant Future... For NOW... I would want to... get dressed with layers of lucious fabrics that are just as comfortable as wearing nothing at all... *Smiles*  Adapt & improvise I always say!!!


And I would want to... layer the Bohemian Bling on just as thickly...


And I would want to... give you some Beautiful Bohemian Bling to layer on too...


I would want to... explore Magnificent abandoned Ruins such as this... and imagine the back end Story of how they became deserted & forgotten?


I would want to... Create mounds of Doily covered Stones like this and scatter them about where-ever I went, just to surprise & delight passers-by who would follow in my footsteps...


I would want to... lay on this comfy Chaise in front of an Open Window for Hours, smelling the sweet, fresh air blowing through the gossamer drapes and netting, while hearing the Birds sing & feeling the warmth of the Sunlight on my face...


And I would want to... have a Porch & a View like this from it... with so many Colorful Tealit Lanterns that it would look like a Psychedelic Night Sky...


And I would want to... go Shopping here... to purchase even MORE fabulous Exotic Lanterns for that Porch...


And here... for Beading Supplies to make some 60's inspired Love Beads to hand out to everyone who visited as a Houseguest Gift as a small token to remember their time spent here...


And at the end of a very contented Day of Frivcolous Pinterest Daydreaming... I would want to... curl up and take a Nap here... and Dream the Night away...

What would YOU want to... my Friends???


And if you want to Share what you would Want To, please join me for the 5 MINUTES JUST FOR ME Blog Party of PINNING & SINGING... Share your favorite Pins and/or Songs with other Friends in the Land Of Blog...

Dawn... The Bohemian


*MOST BEAUTIFUL IMAGES ARE SOURCED VIA PINTEREST... IF ANY OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE YOURS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CREDIT OWNERSHIP, THE ORIGIN AND TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER OF THESE SHARED VISUAL DREAMSCAPES!* 

 
Top