Today I'm taking you to a Halloween & Autumn Vibe at my Friend Shelly Session's other Shop SIRENS & SAINTS.   Now this is where you can start the Season in Style... with Fashions, Jewelry & Accessories for the Siren and the Saint in you. *Winks*  And if this Halloween you want to be a little of both... you can be accommodated & Rock it both ways!

The new Fall Fashions were terrific, I Loved the Tea Stained Lace & Crochet accents... a real Western Gypsy flair.

Shelly & Staff had Created some fabulous new Gypsy Style Pillows and large matching Tote Bags with great Boheme' Graphics!  And Punky had Created some Beautiful smaller Sac Totes that she brought out to show me and... well... that was it... I couldn't resist and caved... *LOL*





Yep, though I resisted all temptations and exercised amazing restraint not to purchase an amazing Pillow Creation from either Shop {SO difficult}, or a Fall Fashion Favorite, or one of many OOAK Jewelry Creations that bedazzled me... my one piece of 'Retail Therapy' was one of these little Sac Tote gems. *Smiles*  Which I will convert into a small Medicine Bag Style Purse that I can wear Messenger Style.  This is perfect for when I want to go on long walks and not have to bring a full sized bag... it will just hold the basic necessities in Style and looks amazing on both sides... as well as looking just as stunning on the interior.  This would also be great to hold your Jewelry or Make-Up when Traveling... and lets face it, those of us with a Gypsy Soul do a lot of that. *Winks*

But though I couldn't have it ALL... I'm content to have captured it ALL through the eye of my lens to share with you here in the Land Of Blog.  And if you're Jonesin' for a killer new Fall look... well, now you know where to go to get a head to toe transformation! *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top