As we continue to take you along on our Girl's Night Out, next stop was SCOTTSDALE FASHION SQUARE MALL {which we closed down... long time since I stayed at a Mall 'til closing... but you get a group of Gals + Shoe Shopping = Time seems to stand still! Winks}...  and my Maiden Voyage to ANTHROPOLOGIE that the Gals took me to.  Yes, disgraceful I know, I'd never been to Anthro before! *Winks*  Meilan had Styled for Anthro and so she knew everyone there and I must say I wasn't disappointed by the interesting products & Styles offered... and the creative Styling... well, it really is right up my Alley too! *Smiles*  I was loving the Industrial Style hanging Lights and especially the Boho Style Afghan with matching Pillows.  There were some lovely Vintage display pieces of Furniture & the reclaimed lumber floors were so cool.  In my vast Home Library of Decorating Books I was actually missing a few that they carried, so those are now on my Wish List... I am a Book Fanatic and my Book Collection on Styling rivals most major Book Store Chains, so its rare that I find one I don't already have! *Winks*

I Hope you'll come back tomorrow as we take you to Carol's Shop to see the Dia del los Muertos pieces she just got in for Halloween... I was LOVING them and Sweet Carol, well, she surprised me with a Gift of one to add to my 'Day Of The Dead' Halloween Theme here at the ole' Homestead! *Insert Squeals of Delight!*

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top