Every so often a Gal needs to get together with her Friends and have a Girl's Night Out.  So the other Night I got together with my Friends Carol, Meilan and Monica and we headed out to Scottsdale to do just that!  Our first stop was my Friend Heidi's amazing Shop, PARIS MONTANA .  And let me tell you my Friends you will be wowed from the start... because everything in the Shop, from the AH-MAZING detailed Buckskin Couture Gown by a Famous Designer in the Window Display, to the tiniest detailed accessory... is larger than Life... just the way I like it!!! *Winks*  Darling Heidi's personality is larger than Life too, she is such a Fun, uber Creative, Spirited Soul and I just Love her.  She knew the piece I'd be drawn to and said she had me in mind when she created it... can YOU guess what is is my Friends? *Smiles*

We had the time of our lives taking turns Modeling the Fashions and Jewelry... its all very flattering to the Feminine yet Firty and Fun side of a Gal... and a few of the Fashions, well, they'd be reserved for our Private Moments with that special Fella in our Life. *Winks*   The aroma in the Shop also smelled Divine... I must get the name of the candles you had burning Heidi... it was a Heavenly scent!  And the new Western & Sporting inspired Line of Jewelry was off the hook, literally, the pieces made of Fishing Lines were most definitely my favorite pieces, how novel & creative!  So much Eye Candy in fact that I was on a Fashion Diva Frenzied High causing me to rush around madly snapping pixs much too quickly... and alas, I had some out of focus frames of pieces I was dying to share with you! *Ahhhhhhhhh!*  Don't you hate when that happens!?  Note to Self: Slow down and breathe Dawn... *LOL*

Suffice to say that our visit to PARIS MONTANA was so much fun, thank you Heidi for making it a blast... and yes, some amazing pieces were Scored by our Posse... and if you haven't visited the Shop yet my Friends, I promise it will be a Treat.  Heidi has just returned from some whirlwind Trips to the Runway Fashion Show at the Western Design Conference in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Warrington/Rount Top, Texas Event and brought back tons of Treasures and Inspiration to share with you!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top