My Son... his Employer encourages them to wear Costumes for work pre-Halloween, I wish more Employers had this outlook, I Love seeing everyone in Halloween Costumes...











































Today we're joining my Blog Friend Vanessa Valencia of A FANCIFUL TWIST for the 2011 HALLOWEEN PARTY.  Now, if you've never attended one of Miss Vanessa's Parties, well, you're in for quite a Treat, nobody does it better and the Link will take you over there for Vanessa's Halloween Party and all of the other Participants in this Year's Halloween Blog Party Extravaganza!  Below is a tiny Sampling of the Enchanting Images you will discover over at Vanessa's Blog & Party:




To be sure I arrived at the Party a bit late... well, almost 4 days late in fact *LOL* but I had a good excuse with The Man's Stroke and all... had to make sure he was more solidly vertical before joining the Party... but better late than never I always say... I'm not missing a good Party! *Smiles*

We Love Halloween... in fact, it is my favorite time of year for Fantasy Decorating and letting my Imagination run Wild and Soar!  I can be as over the top as my little Heart desires for Halloween and my excesses will just make for a better ambiance.  Whether we go Macabre, Whimsical, Theatrical, Harvest Theme, Dia de los Muertos Theme, Goth and more than likely, a blend of all of the above... well, there's just no wrong way to do it is there? 

Who doesn't enjoy a good Costume or Masquerade Party... sweet Treats galore... and perhaps a Scare or two to get the adrenalin pumping!?  I was always the kid who wanted to go to a Haunted House and was actually fascinated by abandoned dwellings in a state of divine neglect where Nature had begun to take over and Father Time had left his indellible mark.   The Mystery, the allure, the Legends & Urban Myths delighted me then and still do.

So this is my Homage Post to Halloween 2011... Southwest Style... and my contribution to the Blog Party... I Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed preparing it for you?

And Thank You Dear Vanessa... for Hosting a Wonderful Party yet again & inviting us all to join you!





And I'm also joining the Blog Party over at FADED CHARM for WHITE WEDNESDAY... because with the rich tones of Autumn that I adore, the White Sugar Skulls are as close to White decor as I'll be getting in October! *Winks* 



And I'm also linking up with COMMON GROUND




And FUNKY JUNK INTERIORS is having a Triple Halloween Blog Party!!!  So you'll be sure to find tons of Inspiration for the Holiday whether Craft, Sewing, Cooking, Home Decor or Halloween Theme Parties and also have the opportunity to Share what Creativity you've come up with this Halloween!


Have A Hauntingly Good Time my Friends... Dawn... The Bohemian  

 
Top