While visiting the Open Air Market in Downtown Glendale this Weekend, I also visited some of my favorite Shops and even a few new ones in the area.  Today I'm taking you to one of my Friend Carol's Shops, COTTAGE GARDEN 2 where she and Meilan showed me some of the new fun Fall Fashions, Jewelry, Bags and Accessories that had just come in.  From Designers and Artists such as 'Flipped Bird', 'Cut Loose' and my personal favorite 'Wings Of Lace' which upcycles Piano Shawls, Vintage Lace, Linens & Crochet into fabulous Stylish Fashions.  I was LOVING the Dresses created from Piano Shawls, Crochet & Lace... the Burn-Out Velvet & Crocheted Tops... Funky Doily Tops and Upcycled Vintage Linens & Lace created into Maxi length Tea Dyed Dusters.  And check out those Silk Rosettes as an Accessory... LOVE them.

And of coarse I always enjoy seeing the unique Jewelry Creations of various Artists, you know how I adore the Bling! *Winks*  We had a fun time Modeling several of the Fashions and spreading them out to Photograph just for YOU my Friends... Thank You Carol & Meilan for giving me a peek preview of what had just arrived at the Shop and allowing me to share it with my Friends here in the Land Of Blog!  The Shop will be having a Fall Fashion & Trunk Show very soon, I'll fill you in on all of the details later...  and be sure to come back tomorrow as we take you to some more great Shops and discover more Eye Candy as we continue our Grand Tour through Old Towne Glendale... 



And just a reminder for those of you who LOVE the Gypsy Bling... the Talented Jill Harris of GYPSY BROCANTE will be holding a Class October 7-9 to create stunning Jewelry out of Salvaged Treasures at:


The NaDa Farm Event... so go to the links and Register for the Class or just behold the Creative Genius and abundant Eye Candy & Creations via the Land Of Blog!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top