As we continue the Tour through Olde Towne Glendale's Historic Shopping District we come to a brand new Shop on the list MAN CAVE MANTIQUES.  Yea!!!  Finally a Shop that I can drag The Man to where he will discover some of the Found Treasures that might make his Heart skip a beat too! *Winks*  He's such a good Sport coming to the places I like to score my Treasures, but lets face it, for Men there is nothing quite like the allure of a Man Cave or Mantiques! *Winks*  The Owners were so Friendly and sweet, they're currently working on a Logo for the Shop and then hopefully I'll be able to provide you with a link so that you can visit them virtually, if not in person.   But let me tell you, a lot of Men have apparently already found this new hotspot for testosterone laden Found Treasures because there were a lot of Guys shopping there the day I visited and they seemed right at Home already.  But why wouldn't they, there was an abundance of cool Vintage Signage... Pinball Machines... One Armed Bandits & other Gambling Collectibles... Vintage Leather Club Chairs... Taxidermy... Vintage Bar Decor... Vintage Farm Collectibles... Hunting Treasures... Sporting Treasures... Industrial Equipment... the Rusty & the Crusty to drag Home to their own Man Cave Lairs! *LOL*  But don't despair Ladies, there's plenty for us Estros too, and I thoroughly enjoyed the Shop as well. They had a wide variety of Retro, Vintage and Antique Eye Candy to lure the Ladies... I was digging their Retro Kitchen Table & Chair Sets, they had several, which bring back a heavy dose of Nostalgia for Yours Truly! *Smiles*  So bring your Man and go Junquing together!  I know I'll be taking my Man there... and I'm sure he's gonna Love this place!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top