While at the Open Air Market in Glendale over the weekend my visit wouldn't have been complete without also visiting one of my favorite Antique Malls nearby, which Hosted the Event in their Parking Lots, THE MAD HATTER... always lots of Eye Candy and Found Treasures to be discovered in the numerous Vendor Booths.  The Steampunk Style Jewelry Creations really caught my eye on this visit, I loved every Creation this Artist had on display... and the Artist also had a great selection of Jewelry Findings very reasonably priced for those of us who enjoy also creating our own Jewelry out of Salvaged Finds.  So I came away with a killer Steampunk Necklace and some findings to create some pieces of my own Styling.

But even many of the items I didn't 'score' were certainly Swoon Worthy!  One Booth had a great assortment of Vintage Games and the graphics are always as intriguing to me as the Games themselves... adoring the Vintage Chinese Checkers Box Graphics!!!  I also loved the Sea Glass Stones with messages etched upon them. And I always enjoy visiting the "Elderberry Dreams" Booth that belongs to my Blog Friend Eileen, the vignettes are totally a delight to the eyes!  And there was a very unique larger Vintage piece of Kitchenware that I had never seen anything like before in great Buttercup Yellow & Retro Green Enamel... this would be a killer Anchor Piece and conversation starter to the Vintage inspired Kitchen Collectible enthusiast!  I don't even know what this was and I liked it! *LOL*

I do Hope you're enjoying coming along with me on a Tour through Downtown Glendale... its always Fun to share Junquing Adventures with our Friends...

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top