"Bucket List" is so hokey yet I have one. With all the people I know that have had surgeries and cancer and all kinds of health problems it's made me think that life is too short to waste. So I completed 3 things on my bucket list in the past four days: learn to skateboard, model in a runway show, and ride a motorcycle! Friday we took skateboards to a big freshly paved parking lot near our house and I basically taught myself. I am happy to report that I did not fall once and got it pretty much right away. I love it! I went back tonight and brought my camera and used my remote trigger to take these shots. My neighbor took me out on his Harley yesterday and it was amazing! Wish I had some pics. He got it up to 70mph. I loved it! So now I have a wish list: a trampoline, a Harley (hey I did say "wish" list), a new camera (I really need to upgrade), and a skateboarding ramp.










 
Top