I was going through some folders of raw images and found some more that I took in Ann Arbor in the graffiti covered alley that I love oh so much! I also threw in a few that I listed on etsy this week."Chucks" 5x5 metallic print $20



Stupid blogger! This is supposed to be rotated to the right but I can't get it to upload right. If you want to see it the correct way just click on it and it will take you to my flickr account.


"Joker Walk"



"Gum" Part of the wall is covered in chewed up gum which has been spray painted over. It's layers and layers of gum and actually is quite beautiful.



"Free"








Someone spray paints the wall red. Someone else spray paints a face. Someone else adds their gum. People "tag" it. I take a photo of it. Is it art? Is it collaborative?






"Cabs, NYC" 5x7 metallic print $20






I love how the black and white made the spray painted floor look like water or motion.

Maude
Sunday I gave a very old friend a makeover and a professional photo shoot. I'm really happy with how it turned out.




 
Top