As we continue with our Melrose Crawl come with us inside 'Frilly Frocks'  and 'Rust And Roses'...    I'm adoring the OOAK Vintage Lace fashion creations from Rare Earth Designs that are made right there at Frilly Frocks and the talented Designer was kind enough to Model one of her gorgeous Lace Tops for me that is to die for... along with the Little Bo Peep Bloomers by 'Magnolia Pearl' it is totally Me!!!  I've got my eye on one of her fabulous creations, which will totally go with my 'Magnolia Pearl' wardrobe.



And the vignettes of Antiques, Architectural Salvage, custom Jewelry and other fabulous Vintage finds over at  'Rust And Roses'  always makes me swoon!  I always see a bounty of eye candy that I absolutely adore there and the display is so creative and inspirational of all these Lovelies!   I will continue with more fabulous peeks at the 'Rust And Roses' decor and wrap up the Melrose Crawl adventure in Post #6 tomorrow... and our love affair with Found Treasures and living the Bohemian Life will continue... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top