Today I feel somewhat like a Thorn amongst the Flowers.  The day after an intense treatment and manipulation can be particularly painful, as the flow within is breaking up that which is blocked and had grown stagnant.  I knew I had grown stagnant and had a 'block', I felt it, in more ways than just the physical.  I know that as the dam within breaks free I'll feel better again and mobility will return to these aching hands, but today I hurt... a lot.  It reminds me of the prickly seed pod I photographed ... which I know holds beauty within... and when it opens up... transforms into what it was meant to be, something special.   The prickly stage is but for a short Season.  


There are even those things that may remain thorny and sharp to the touch, rough around the edges, but it does not diminish their beauty or Purpose.  Whichever one we may be... or whatever stage and phase we may be in... be sure that as long as our Vision remains intact and focused upon... our Passion doesn't waver... our Faith is strong and we remain up by it... we'll arrive... eventually...  Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top