Right Hand is feeling a Healing touch and so I'm able to create again! *contented sigh*  So  I can be totally Immersed in my lovely World and all feels right again.  When I can't be creative, for whatever reason or obstacle, I'm miserable or lost, nothing seems right or as it should be... I feel out of sync with what I could be doing, should be doing, am passionate about doing.  And yet, as KC Willis recently pointed out in a most eloquent and heartfelt Post, there are times when the Master Creator intentionally slows us down from the "doing" so that we can rest in "being" and "connecting" to our Source.  I had been forceably sidelined in such a fashion... for far too long "I" felt *smiles*... and I was upset about it... moody and pouting and resenting my limitations I had rebelled and been resistant to the "down time", like a petulent child I'd sulked, ranted and raved... to no avail, He wasn't paying any attention to my tantrum and pleadings.  It was only once I surrendered and had acceptance that these Hands, Body, Mind and Spirit needed a time for rest and restoration that I was released once again to pursue that which is so near and dear to my Heart.  It was a Lesson learned and one I will heed in the future... to have more appreciation and an attitude of gratitude about the simple things in Life EVERY DAY, keeping the focus on what I still have and am Blessed with rather than focusing on what has been lost or taken away.



So, after finally lining up with His Will and timing instead of stubbornly pressing on my way and punishing these dear old Hands with too much work and not taking the time for what should be the priorities in my Life, I have been given another chance at fulfilling my creative Purpose... which is NOT my only Purpose... and I now realize that and will try to be more balanced in my approach at Life.   So... the Medicine Bag that has been sidelined for so long is finally being created... just in time... perfect timing in fact... since the Birthday it is meant for will be in three more days... and isn't His timing ALWAYS perfect and best for us my Friends?  Yes... things are exactly as they SHOULD BE... and I'm grateful... Dawn... The Bohemian    
 
Top