Come along on Post #2 of our 'Melrose Crawl' adventure as we enter Hollywood Regency (Now Known As ANTIQUE SUGAR) the all-things-vintage clothing and accessories store where you can find the real deal in retro and vintage fashions... which for an ole' Gypsy Hippie is pure Nirvana!  Tina caught me fondling Silk Kimonas *of coarse - wink*. Then onward we go... as sharing the same Mall Space is  Zinnia's @ Melrose Mall where they were having a Chili Cook-Off and Tasting Contest... yummy, who doesn't LOVE Chili Contests!?!?!?!?!...  all  of the many entries were deliciously lip smacking good, as was the Cornbread, but my vote went to #7's Chili entry, my compliments to whoever the Chef was!?  So... Number 7... if you're out there and see this Post... mind sharing the recipe or is it a closely guarded Family Secret? 


The Mall boasts a host of booths selling all things fabulously Vintage, Retro, Artsy  and Antique... I'm still swooning over a few pieces I left behind this visit... like the lovely Metal Peacock and fab vintage Silk and Velvet Sewing Bag with Tassle's that is so perfectly Bohemian and my style that I would definitely use it as a Purse.  There are some vintage Silk Souvenir Pillows that I'm jonesin' for too... I'm definitely going to have to hit that place again before the next Third Thursday Melrose Crawl event...  I'll be back tomorrow with more eye candy and delightful Crawl adventures in Post #3... stay tuned... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top