As we continue our Crawl down Melrose we arrive at 'Melrose Vintage' which has Home Decor, accessories and Antiques galore to feather your nest in Shabby Chic Style Romantic elegance.   The Chandeliers, Architectural Salvage, slipcovered Furniture and Antique Furnishings are to die for and this is the first store in the Metro Phoenix area that I've found to carry one of my fav British Designer, Cath Kidston's, fun line of colorful European Country Style products.  Cath Kidston's custom designer prints are so cheerful, fearlessly bright and lovely with a distinctive Retro appeal and a mix & match ease... they just all go together in an effortless way that I enjoy.  So, if you too are an avid fan of this fabulous line you now know where you can obtain it locally peeps!



The displays in this store are so inspiring and beautifully arranged that entering the store is like walking into your 'Dream Space'.  So not only is the eye candy of the products a delight, but experiencing the vignettes and displays has that special vibe that transports you to that fantasy place in your own imagination and Spirit.   You can imagine some of your own Sanctuaries in a similar vision with the inspiration these spaces provides.  I especially was drawn to the beautiful lit European Chandeliers laying in large Garden Urns and Planters rather than being installed in ceilings... I have more Chandeliers than I can possibly hang from our ceilings so this inspired me to use this technique with some of my own Antique French Chandeliers which have not yet been hung.   I loved their Seasonal Pumpkin Patch display, especially the Seafoam Green Pumpkins... wonder where they found those???  I also found my coveted copy of the new release of "Where Women Create" featuring Robin Pearl Brown of 'Magnolia Pearl' which I had been unable to find in any Bookstore yet.  They not only carry a vast array of decorating and Art Magazines, but they have a HUGE crafting and Art supply section of the Store that rivals any Craft Store I've been to and has items that I'd use in my Art that I have not found anywhere else to date.   This place is definitely worth checking out for yourselves when you're in the area.    Well, that's it for installment #4 of our "Melrose Crawl" adventure.. we'll continue  with Post #5 tomorrow...   Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top