I love October because it means the big churches here have their rummage sales. I stopped at one this morning and picked up 3 colorful skateboards for $2, sterling silver jewelry that I can upcycle for under $1, and a vintage game I can use somehow. So in the spirit of upcycling and recycling I decided to feature some really sweet items from etsy.


Made from recycled yarn!

Crochet Pumpkin House Sculpture $275

from meekssandygirl



Who knew beer bottle labels could be so stylish?

Beer Bead Unisex Cuff Bracelet - Upcycled Beer Labels / Leather / Wood $15

from ElectricPenguin




I love everything in this shop! I had a really hard time deciding which item to feature because they are all great. I really like the design of these. Plus all her items are extremely affordable! So go there and shop-get your holiday shopping done early.


How cool would this be for a halloween costume? She uses wedding gown samples to make these!
Corpse Bride Costume - Based on Tim Burton movie - Made to Order $399

SALE - Upcycled Washer, Czech Glass - Necklace - 'ReBalanced Smoky Brown' $20
jerryswoodworks




You HAVE to visit their entire shop because they have some amazingly cool stuff here. Seriously--go! Look! What are you waiting for??? But come back here too. ;)






Recycled Billboard Banner MacBook / MacBook Pro Sleeve 13 inch No. 54 - Eco-Friendly
$64
Find Lilacpop on Facebook here.
Find Lilacpop on Twitter here.
 
Top