Anytime I'm looking for fabulous European Vintage Jewelry, Antiques or Architectural Salvage with a decidedly French or New Orleans style vibe I head for "Sage" in Phoenix... it never disappoints and the Proprietor, Kendra Vermeer, and her Staff are the most charming and fun people you'll ever hope to meet and hang out with.  If the ambiance of the Store is anything to go by I'd die for a peek inside Kendra's own Home... she has a Gift for displaying these amazing Treasures and the style is so dear to my own Heart that every time I visit the Store I want it ALL! *wink*  Well, I didn't get it all this visit... but... since they were having the MOST amazing Sale I did come Home with an Antique French Rosary and Vintage European Bracelet to die for at a bargain I just could not pass on!   I had been lusting after both pieces for months... and now they're MINE... two for less than the price of one, no less! *Jubilation!!!*




Still intoxicated with my deep discounted Treasures from "Sage", my Grandson and I headed out for some other Treasure Hunting and I scored a huge Vintage Paste Clasp that measures a whopping 4" in diameter for only $9.00 at "The Brass Armadillo"!!! *Be still my beating Heart!!!*  A butter soft Vintage French Velvet and Brocade Pillow Cover also from "The Brass Armadillo" *isn't it lovely!?*... and the coolest Matchbox with Pink tipped Jumbo Matches from "Sirens And Saints" rounded out my spending spree for the day.   I'll wait for tomorrow's Post to show off some more eye candy from the Stores visited on our Spree... it's worth waiting for, I promise... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top