I decided to feature "indie" stuff this week. Some were found using the search term "indie" and others embody indie style. Whatever--they are just plain cool. Check it.






LOVE these!








from erinbit

She writes in her description: "These sentiments come from the brief messages left online in hopes that the intended person will stumble upon them." I like how she's taken a modern technology idea and put it on an old fashioned idea of the notecard.





Such a hard angle to draw plus I love the crosshatching.









Adorable!






from Sypria

These are similar to my little tiny camera earrings. I just love them and they are only $5! I might have to scoop these up...




A notebook made out of old floppies!







Looks like metal but it's white printed on the black. Digging the tattoos too!

from hopee
 
Top